Messages of Love

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy reading it!
**********************************************************************************************************************

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Newfound Inspiration

Marcus Daniels is an artist who specializes in photographing prehistoric cave painting, ancient temple murals, and sacred landscapes around the world. When I opened his web-site (http://marcusdanielsarts.com), I immediately noticed that we share many interests in common. I love beautiful places, where the evidence of ancient times is still present. Photography is one of the art forms that I enjoy. Not only Marcus is photographing caves and painting, he appreciates natural landscapes and animals. He is also on a spiritual journey of his own. He is not just taking photographs, but wants to live the experience of each place he visits spending time in meditation and exploration of each location before photographing it. I like his approach a lot! And on top of this, he is teaching authentic feeling and healing methods. What a wonderful inspiration! Seeing his works made me think again that as long as you do what you love, your work will bring happiness to everyone including yourself.  

No comments: