Messages of Love

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy reading it!
**********************************************************************************************************************

Monday, April 4, 2011

Amazing Animal Friendship

Recently, I have come across a few absolutely amazing stories of friendship among animals. I think we have a lot to learn from them.
1. The first story involves a joyful and caring friendship between an orangutan and a hound dog. Enjoy!



2. I love elephants! They are so smart and kind animals and apparently also very loyal friends. In this CBS News story, an elephant Tara became best friends with a dog Bella. I liked how Tara gently scratches Bella's belly trying to do something pleasant for her friend.





3. Another elephant story is about two elephants reuniting after about 25 years of separation. Very touching!







No comments: