Messages of Love

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy reading it!
**********************************************************************************************************************

Monday, April 4, 2011

Be Yourself

I've been working on changing my negative thoughts into positive, which eventually will have an effect on my life. I would like to explore the connection between my thought patterns and physical life. It has been just 3 days into the experiment and I already started to see positive changes in my life.

1. I have found a group of like-minded people, who can support me on my path. We are reading books together and discussing them. This Thursday, I will join Insigh Meditation group for the first time. Very excited!

2. I have also found a yoga teacher that resonates with me. I'm going to attend the first class tomorrow.

Establishing a regular meditation and yoga practice is going to have a huge supportive effect on my transformation, because changing thoughts doesn't happen overnight. Some deep-rooted beliefs are stored deep in our bodies. Yoga can help me to purify my body, as mantra or insight meditation does.

I'm a big fan of Joseph Campbell. Here are a few quotes that resonates with my intentions today.

“To find your own way is to follow your bliss. This involves analysis, watching yourself and seeing where real deep bliss is - not the quick little excitement, but the real deep, life-filling bliss.”

“The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.”

“Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.”

“It is by going dow “We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.”

“It is by going down into the abyss that we recover the treasures of life. Where you stumble, there lies your treasure.”

“The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with Nature.”

“We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.”

"If I want to be loved as I am, then I need to be willing to love others as they are." - Louise L. Hay




Someone falls to pieces
Someone kills the pain
Spinning in the silence
She finally drifts away
Someone gets excited
In a chapel yard
And catches a bouquet
Another lays a dozen
White roses on a grave
Yeah...

And to be yourself is all that you can do
Hey...
To be yourself is all that you can do

Someone finds salvation in everyone
Another only pain
Someone tries to hide himself
Down inside himself he prays
Someone swears his true love
Until the end of time
Another runs away
Separate or united
Healthy or insane

And to be yourself is all that you can do(all that you can do)
Yeah..
To be yourself is all that you can do(all that you can do)

To be yourself is all that you can do(all that you can do)
Hey...
Be yourself is all that you can do

even when you've paid enough
been put upon or been held up
with every single memory of
the good or bad, faces of luck
don't lose any sleep tonight
i'm sure everything will end up alright
you may win or lose

But to be yourself is all that you can do
Yeah...
To be yourself is all that you can do

Ohhh...
To be yourself is all that you can do(all that you can do)
Ohhh...
To be yourself is all that you can do(all that you can do)
To be yourself is all that you can--
Be yourself is all that you can--
Be yourself is all that you can dooooooohoooo

No comments: