Messages of Love

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy reading it!
**********************************************************************************************************************

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Word: ELATIONSHIP

Check out this Abraham-Hicks piece-of-art video about the art of manifesting your perfect life:

Part 1:

Part 2:

I love the new word - Elationship. When two people (or more) are elated they create elationship which makes them even more elated. It's a circle of elationships called Life!

I'm working right now on creating elationship with myself - loving myself unconditionally. I want to really get in detail here and practice new habits, both mental and physical.

Have been reading two books by Sheryl Richardson: "The Art of Extreme Self-Care" and "Take Time for Your Life". I like her books, because they serve as a personal coach for me and at the same time I learn tips to help other people too as I change my life. I'm going to post regularly my notes during this process. I learn to listen to myself and give my body, mind, and spirit everything they need and ask for in each moment.

Another book that I work on at the same time is Debbie Ford's "The Dark Side of the Light Chasers". I decided to go slowly and take the time to reflect on the questions asked after each chapter that are designed to get in touch with your self and uncover all parts of yourself - both ugly and beautiful. Eventually, accepting and embracing the "negatives" will open up the way to more "positives".

So, hop on on this journey of brutally honest and brightly illuminating self exploration!

No comments: