Messages of Love

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy reading it!
**********************************************************************************************************************

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Primary Foods and My Soul Book List

It is my 7th week at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, and I can thank enough the Universe and my friend, Kateryna, who introduced me to this life-changing program. I think I can already say that my life will be divided into two parts - before and after IIN. 

Although I'm very busy at my job, I spend any minute I have listening to my Ipod with IIN audios and videos. It's a perfect way to learn something useful and interesting while doing routine job, flying, driving, jogging, or exercising. I like to take notes as well, but not always. The IIN online forum is a resource that still need to fully explore. 

In this post, I would like to talk a little about one of the main concepts we talk about at the IIN - PRIMARY FOODS. Everyone has probably met people who look skinny and happy regardless of their terrible eating habits. We also know meticulous diet "control freaks", who have never done any consistent progress in the way they look and feel. Well, I'm sorry if you are one of them, but this is reality! The reason is that the quality of our life plays an enormous role in determining how we feel, and as a result, shapes our appearance as well. It's that simple: Happy people have happy bodies!
So what is primary foods that can affect our quality of life. There 4 main area of life that contribute to our overall happiness and well-being:
1) RELATIONSHIPS: with yourself, your spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend, parents, children, siblings, family members, friends, co-workers, extended family.
2) PHYSICAL ACTIVITY: the right mix of exercise that is appropriate for your life style.
3) CAREER: find the work that you love or learn to love your work.
4) SPIRITUALITY: spiritual practice/rituals that nourishes you.

I feel like my main priority right now is in the area of relationships. Then, comes my career. Obviously, all these four areas of life are interrelated. Without good relationship with ourselves and others we can't be happy at work, for example. I find it fascinating to explore my relationships with myself, my fears, and limiting beliefs that originate far back in my childhood. I would like to come to the point where I can fully express my authentic self and create my life joyfully and with highest integrity I am capable of. I think I have made a progress in this direction, but  there is still a long way to go. 

The previous post has inspired me to start a book list with all the books that have helped me to come to the point where I am right now. The list will contain not only books, but other online resources., Youtube channels, etc. Maybe someone else will find it useful as well. I will keep updating this list continuously.

My Soul Book List:

1. Klaus Joehle, "The Messenger: Living on Love" and "Money is Love". His books are available for free here. There is also a Russian version of the site.  
2 Carla Rukker and LLResearch, "the Law of One", a book based on the materials from channeling sessions This book contains one of the most detailed and profound description of how the Universe works. Carla is still channeling, organizing workshops, writing books and has a radio program.
3. Lee Carroll channeling KRYON http://www.kryon.com/  -
4. Jane Roberts, "Seth Speaks" http://www.seth-speaks.com/
5 Eckhart Tolle, "The New Earth" http://www.eckharttolle.com/ This book is a must-read for everyone now. It talks about how each of us is participating in the process of transfomation that is going on on Earth right now. Here is another web-site with additional free resources : http://www.inner-growth.info/power_of_now_tolle/eckhart_tolle_home.htm
6. Esther and Jerry Hicks channeling ABRAHAM - http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/journal.php   
7. Lincoln - The Channel for Higher Self - http://www.99days99channels.com/
 и http://www.satsangwiththeself.com/  and his many youtube videos offers very powerful teachings  and transformative energy.
9. Carlos Castaneda's books
10. Louise Hay, "You Can Heal Your Life"
11. Sheryl Richardson, "The Art of Extreme Self-Care" and "Take Time for Your Life"
12. Debbie Ford, "The Dark Side of the Light Chasers"
13. Hale Dwoskin, "The Sedona Method"
14. Tao Te Ching
15. The Bhagavat Gita
16. The Qu'ran
17. The Bible
18. Napoleon Hill, "Think and Grow Rich"
19. Michael Newton, "Journey of Souls", "Destiny of Souls", "Life between Lives"
20. Robert Monroe, "Journeys Out of Body", "Far Journeys", "Ultimate Journey" 
 
Last Updated: 07/12/2011

No comments: