Messages of Love

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy reading it!
**********************************************************************************************************************

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Peace Pilgrim

What an amazing woman!!! She said: "I am a pilgrim, a wanderer. I will remain a wanderer until manking has learned the way of peace, walking until I am given shelter, fasting until I am given food." Her words are full of energy, enthusiasm, and wisdom. Everyone could learn the most important lessons of life from just listening to her talk over and over. So much experience is in her words, so much kindness and pure intentions. Enjoy! 

You can download an e-book about her titled "Peace Pilgrim : Her Life and Path in Her Own Words" here: http://books.google.com/books?printsec=frontcover&id=1T6u5l3Xi1YC#v=onepage&q&f=false 

I was just thinking yesterday that it would be helpful to have a few role models whose way of life feels inspirational to me. She is a wonderful role model! In a 20-minute interview, she talked about everything I spent years trying to understand and still couldn't fully integrate into my life, like the power of positive thoughts, the importance of controlling thoughts and living in the moment, creating our life with these thoughts and many more. And she didn't have the benefit of reading Eckhart Tolle and didn't know anything about the Law of Attraction and "The Secret". She "just" walked for 25 years or more around the country...

No comments: