- Make a detailed outline of Surah 54, "The Moon", giving specific verse numbers.
- How did you determine when one section ended and another began? Give examples.
- How are the middle sections in the outline related to each other? Explain in detail.
- How is the introductory section related to the middle sections? Explain in detail.
- How is the final section related to the middle sections?
The Child Gospel of Thomas, and answer the following questions.
1. How many Gospels are there, according to the Qur'an? How many parts are in the
Hebrew Bible, according the Qur'an? How do those revelations relate to this one?
2. What are Jesus' miracles, according to the Qur'an?
3. Was Mary a virgin when she conceived Jesus, according to the Qur'an?
4. Was Jesus crucified, according to the Qur'an?
5. What does the Qur'an say about the Christian doctrine of the Trinity?
6. Compare and contrast the Qur'anic Jesus with other prophetic figures in the Qur'an.