Messages of Love

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy reading it!
**********************************************************************************************************************

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Every Step Counts

Today, a friend of mine has posted this information about a powerful practice to explore. It took my attention, so I'm re-posting it here.

  1. Think of a project or goal you are working on. Find the simplest, smallest action to take towards the fulfillment of this project and fall in love with that one step.
  2. Give your FULL SELF to this step. Do not underestimate its importance.
  3. This paves the way to success and removes fear more than anything I know.
"Better than a thousand hollow actions, is one action, done well, that brings peace." ~ The Buddha (560-483 B.C.)

What is one simple step for you to take towards the fulfillment of a goal? Please share it if inspired. It does not have to make perfect sense to anyone but you.


I think I know what is mine. Right now, I would like to start by cleaning my body in order to clean my mind. So I would like to start eating right, going to bed on time, and doing yoga or Qi Gong regularly. Starting tomorrow...

No comments: