Messages of Love

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy reading it!
**********************************************************************************************************************

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Horoskope for Today

Just came back from the class on the Quran and Christian Texts. In one word -AMAZING! More details later...
My horoskope for today from the onion.com says "You'll finally stumble upon a copy of the secret book of the Jews only to find it bears an uncanny similarity to the first few chapters of the Bible." Syncronicities or God's way of making me laugh? If you don't believe me, it's here: http://www.theonion.com/articles/your-horoscopes-week-of-september-14-2010,18084/ Probably, I'm thinking too much about the connections between different sacred texts :)

No comments: