Messages of Love

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy reading it!
**********************************************************************************************************************

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mediterranean Tilapia with Couscous

I just cooked tilapia with couscous using a modified recipe from here: http://projects.washingtonpost.com/recipes/2009/04/15/mediterranean-tilapia-couscous/ . Instead of almonds I added walnuts. Also, I didn't have shallot, olives and capers and used prosecco instead of white wine. Despite of all the changes I made, it was a delicious and healthy dinner. And it only took me about 30 minutes to cook. I thought couscous will take longer to cook. I like to experiment when cooking, and usually it works. You can see for yourself.


After visiting Turkey this summer, I decided to learn more about Mediterranean cuisine and bought a cooking book with the most popular dishes from every Mediterranean country. So far the book is standing next to the stove and waiting for its turn. I think I will cook something from this book soon. Here is some of the food I ate in Turkey.

When I miss Turkish food or want to try something new, I use this online store to buy Turkish grocery products. They ship fast and have a large selection of goods. tulumba.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog