- I would like to learn my body more fully. I was ignoring my physical body for many years. I never spend time taking care of it, because I thought that spiritual growth is more important, and the body is just a vehicle. Recently, I understood that this belief creates an imbalance in the body. Full spiritual enlightenment is not possible without a healthy body, and our body cannot access all available energy resources fully if a person is a spiritual infant.
- I want to take responsibility for everything in my life, including such an important part of it as my eating habits. What can teach responsibility better than a 92-Day Juice Feast.
- I would like to purify myself – at the physical, emotional, and spiritual levels. The transformation will happen simultaneously on many levels, because what affects our body so deeply cannot insignificant for the rest of the complex human system.
- I want to connect to the Earth and the Sun through consuming juices. Remembering how close we are to the planet is essential at this stage of our evolution, and plants can teach us how to do it the best.
- I’m supporting organic and local farmers during these 92-day and beyond. If every one of us consumes only (or mostly) organic vegetables and fruits, they will become more affordable and more accessible.
- I would like to learn everything about how to get rid of all elements and substances that poison our body and how to maintain a healthy diet when the feast is over. In the future, I would be happy to share this knowledge with everyone who feels attracted to it like I did.
Quick Lessons and Notes
1. I need to buy at least 8 glass mason jars.
2. I would like to change my schedule and go to bed earlier and get up at sunrise. Lack of sleep can reduce the cleansing effect of juice feasting.
3. Don't forget to chew my juice before swallowing.
4. Don't forget to breathe deeply throughout the day.
5. Eventually, I would like to introduce sungazing, meditation, yoga, and running every day.
6. Drink juice faster. I tend to drink 2 glasses in 30 minutes to 1 hour. I know that I can do it faster, because when I need to leave for work, I drink two glasses in 5 minutes. I don't think this is ideal either. Probably 15-20 minutes for 2 glasses would be okay.
7. I'm going to drink laxative tea tonight to speed up the elimination process. Today, I had 3eliminations, which is good. I felt good overall, despite the fact I slept only 3 hours. I was full of energy. I didn't buy the enema yet that David and Katrina recommend using. I can try and see how it goes. Other than that, I bought all the supplements last night and ordered a skin brush. Looking forward to start detoxing at full speed.
If you are interested in juice feasting, but not sure what to start with, go to David and Katrina Rainoshek's website juicefeasting.com and read the information they have posted there. With a one-month membership that cost $36 you can get access to hundreds of downloadable materials on nutrition, health,and different aspects of juice feasting. I love it so far. You can find this information in the books too, but it will require a lot of research. they have already walked this path before, so that we can do it the easier way right now.
I'm so excited about this, I can't even tell you! Although I have listed many reasons above, I don't fully understand why studying myself through juice feasting makes me so happy. Maybe I have a past life connection with this kind of work.