Messages of Love

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy reading it!
**********************************************************************************************************************

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 5: 365-Day Transformation through Love Project

It's already day # 5 on my journey to myself!!! Today was the best day I've had so far. I was so happy and wanted to share my happiness with everyone. This doesn't happen to me so often.

Also, I could not only drink about 4 liters of juice, which is a lot for my tiny weight of 95 pounds, but also meditate, spend time outside and exercise. So far I did these activities in small portions, but I can see the power of balance. It is very important to take a holistic approach and try changing your entire life style in addition to just changing your eating habits.




I have also received two great books on yoga. One of them, The Yoga Body Diet: Slim and Sexy in 4 Weeks (Without the Stress), it's a long title, focuses on ayurvedic aspects and helps you to determine your dosha type. The second book, A Year of Living Your Yoga, provides inspirational thoughts for every day of the year. I'm excited about the first book. It's a good idea to review my notes on ayurveda. It also will work well with the book, The Tao of Healthy Eating, that I'm reading right now. The second one is a nice addition to my library too. These are actually my first two books on yoga. 


One of my goals is to determine the best diet for my body for the time when the juice feast is over. Now I now how important it is to be organized and prepared for different situations. A lot of our bad habits, including overeating and eating poor-quality foods, comes from just lack of planning and giving in to circumstances. It can be avoided if we set our priorities clearly and know what we wan to eat or do in our life. It all comes down to taking responsibility for our life.

Responsibility is sometimes considered to be a boring word. We endow responsibility with this negative connotation, only because we know that we didn't do as well as we wanted in this department, according to whatever standards we might have. In reality, it is fun to know that you create your life, every moment of it.

No comments: