Messages of Love

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy reading it!
**********************************************************************************************************************

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 6: February Cleanse/ Day 4: 92-Day Juice Feast

I had a great day today. I felt that I needed to add physical activity to my schedule, because I started to feel airy and not really grounded. I have also experienced a strange feeling for the last few days, I felt that my emotions are frozen or stuck. It might be because the body is processing the change and adjusting to new type of food. Adding physical activity should help this adaptation process to happen. So I did yoga for 45 minutes and ran or jogged for about 45 minutes. It was the first time I went for a run in a long time. So, I think 2 miles is a good start. I'll keep increasing the distance every day. It felt really good. It's 9.15 pm right now and I'm a little tired. Almost ready to go to bed early. This might be a good idea too, because I want to change my schedule to go to bed and get up earlier.

My Juice for Today
Today, I made the best juice so far. I even created a delicious name for it. Here is what made is so good.

Tropical Delight

1/2 papaya
1 pineapple
2 tangerines
4 apples
3 mineolas
2 kiwis
1 lemon
strawberries, blueberries, and sweet cherries
pinch of sea salt


To minimize the loss of both the nutrients and my time, I didn't peel mineolas, tangerines, and lemon. I did peel the grapefruit. This produced quite a lot of delicious juice, about 2.5 liters. 






No comments: